What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Learn My Profitable eBay Arbitrage Secret – Selling Vintage & Antique Prints for Incredible Profits! Last week I made over $600 on eBay – my secrets revealed
- Accompanying PDFs that illustrate each of the optimal search criteria & research techniques via step-by-step screenshots and written instructions
- Additional search techniques you can employ on addall.com FIRST thus allowing you to take advantage of arbitrage to its fullest extent
- An in-depth look at some successful sellers on eBay who are using this exact business strategy
- A glossary of terminology used by professional booksellers when listing their books for sale
- Setting up optimal search criteria on eBay & addall.com
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Print Sorcery scores 65.73/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://printsorcery.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: printsorcery.com you’ll also be taken through to printsorcery.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)